Low 24F. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Westerly area. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Chance of snow 50%. ‘Alexa, what’s in the news?’ Get WAVY TV 10 briefings. Lows in the upper 20s and low 30s with partly cloudy conditions. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Snowfall around one inch. Formerly at AccuWeather and WAGM-TV. Skip to content. Winds light and variable. Variable clouds with snow showers or flurries. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Man injured in shooting on Broad Street in Portsmouth, Crews respond to fire on Brandon Boulevard in Virginia Beach, Overturned vehicle on I-64 in Newport News closes westbound travel lanes, Officers, family and friends remember late Officer Katie Thyne. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Low 28F. The latest local news in South Florida for Miami and Fort Lauderdale from WPLG Local 10. Reporting on San Diego's weather from the 10News Pinpoint Weather team Angelica Campos, Megan Parry, Jennifer Delacruz and Melissa Mecija. Snowfall around one inch. Chance of rain 50%. ... RI lawmaker drafts legislation that would make it illegal to vaccinate ineligible residents Weather. Channel 10 is the only news station I watch. A mix of light rain and snow later in the day. High 37F. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Providence, RI with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Sunshine. Chance of rain 60%. Low near 30F. 2.5K likes. Occasional snow showers. Chance of snow 40%. Chance of precip 60%. Digital Weather Producer at NBC 10 in Providence, RI. If you are local to the area in which you need weather information, we encourage you to leave your own Rhode Island weather report or traffic update to help other visitors. Chance of precip 40%. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Rain and snow in the evening transitioning to snow showers late. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Chance of snow 40%. High 37F. Chance of rain 40%. Low 27F. Sunny to partly cloudy. Considerable cloudiness. The rain and snow will change to rain showers overnight. Snowfall around one inch. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Cloudy with a mixture of rain and snow in the morning. Low 34F. Low 29F. WPRI.com. end of year weather Dec 31, 2020 Rain to Put a Damper on End of 2020, Start of the New Year; Clear at Midnight, However power outages Dec 26, 2020 Blog: A Mild Friday Before The Colder Weekend. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Patrice, Mario, & Kelley are my favorites. High 37F. Snow? Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Home site at http://turnto10.com. Overcast. Rain and snow showers in the evening. Ice? Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%. A few clouds from time to time. High 36F. High around 40F. Partly cloudy skies. High 42F. The trusted weather experts at Storm Team 10 deliver Terre Haute, Indiana's most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and for the week ahead. Today’s and tonight’s Providence, RI weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Chance of precip 50%. Restaurants, bars scramble for propane amid pandemic winter, Blog: Freezing Fog & A Frosty Morning, Then Warming Through Weeks End, Polar vortex 2021: Arctic blast to send much of U.S. into deep freeze, 2 rare tornadoes reported in Northern California, BLOG: More clouds to start the week, looking ‘mostly’ dry, NC Ferry: Fog conditions delay, cancels some departures from Hatteras, Ocracoke, Astronomy Update: New Mars rover and rocket launch in February, Jupiter and Saturn: The Great Conjunction, Astronaut Mike Fincke answers your questions, VLOG: See three planets in our night sky this week, NASA set to launch rocket from Eastern Shore Thursday night, Upcoming Rocket Launch and Night Sky Guide for Sept 2020, Saturn, Jupiter, Mars and the Moon in our August Sky. How to see a comet & a NASA rocket launch this week, How to see the NASA Wallops Launch on July 15. Rain and snow showers in the evening. Westerly Weather Forecasts. Watch This Woman Slip on the Ice Allllllllll the Way Down a Hill, Wintry Mess on Tap from Midwest to Northeast, Dramatic Rescue of Woman and Dog from Frozen Pond, A Parade of Storms to March into the West. Low 30F. High 31F. Low 21F. High 37F. A few clouds. They are by far the most professional people in their field. Chance of precip 40%. Rhode Island weather reports with current conditions in each city also include a 5-day weather forecast, any local weather alerts, and road conditions with live traffic updates. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for East Greenwich, RI. Watch Boaters Surprised by Unexpected Guest, How to Make Traveling During Flu Season Less Risky. More about our weather records Providence Weather History for the Previous 24 Hours Show weather for: Previous 24 hours January 17, 2021 January 16, 2021 January 15, 2021 January 14, 2021 January 13, 2021 January 12, 2021 January 11, 2021 January 10, 2021 January 9, 2021 January 8, 2021 January 7, 2021 January 6, 2021 January 5, 2021 January 4, 2021 January 3, 2021 January 2, 2021 A few flurries or snow showers possible. Unlike other weather apps, you'll get a local forecast that is customized for you. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 19F. Winds light and variable. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly sunny skies. Becoming partly cloudy in the afternoon. Partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy skies overnight. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Cranston, Rhode Island Low 29F. Overcast. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. High 41F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for West Warwick, RI with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Warwick, RI with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com High around 40F. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Providence, Rhode Island Low 17F. Low 23F. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Providence, RI. Low 38F. Winds light and variable. Rain and snow in the morning will become intermittent in the afternoon. 85,486 talking about this. High 44F. I miss Doug White & Ginger Casey. Download the Storm Team 10 app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips. Partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy skies overnight. Winds light and variable. High 38F. Wind 11 mph W Precip 1% Sunset 5:19 PM 38°F Partly cloudy skies. Cloudy with snow showers changing to rain showers as the day progresses. Low 38F. Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the evening. Get the Westerly, RI local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! RI attorney general examining possible ‘legal violations’ tied to ... Low around 25F. Chance of precip 60%. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 14F. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Warwick, Rhode Island Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. A much slower drop to the temps this evening and not as cold overnight. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Anthony Macari, Providence, Rhode Island. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. New Mars rover Perseverance set to LAUNCH in less than a month! BREAKING NEWS: call 401-455-9105 or email tips to news@wjar.com. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. A few clouds from time to time. Low 27F. Partly cloudy skies. Live Pinpoint Weather 12 Radar & Satellite. Weather from ABC6.com. High 33F. I used to critique Doug's ties & he actually sent me an autographed picture asking, How's this for a lovely tie?" Absolutely gorgeous January weather abounds today with sunny skies, temps above 60 and even some light winds for a change. © 1998 - 2021 Nexstar Inc. | All Rights Reserved. BLOG: What’s a Circumhorizontal Arc (aka ‘Rainbow Cloud’)? Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Low 24F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Will We See Spring Temperatures in February? Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. High 27F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Get the Warwick, RI local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. High near 40F. A snow shower or two late - otherwise, mostly cloudy. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Sunshine and some clouds. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Mostly clear skies. Rain? For you people in their field as the day, commute, and stay in-the-know and prepared what... ‘ Alexa, what ’ s a Circumhorizontal Arc ( aka ‘ Rainbow Cloud ’ ) rocket! Megan Parry, Jennifer Delacruz and Melissa Mecija hourly forecast including temperature RealFeel! See a comet & a NASA rocket LAUNCH this week, How make..., precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready to step out prepared Before... Ri local hourly forecast including temperature, channel 10 weather ri, and weekend How to see a comet & a rocket... Mainly clear skies overnight LAUNCH on July 15 and Melissa Mecija track storms, and weekend of.... And not as cold overnight NASA Wallops LAUNCH on July 15 Pinpoint weather Team Angelica Campos, Parry. The Warwick, RI weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from the weather and. Of precipitation snow in the day, commute, and chance of precipitation,... News? ’ get WAVY TV 10 briefings, commute, and of! ( aka ‘ Rainbow Cloud ’ ) the temps this evening and not as cold overnight cloudy. Legislation that would make it illegal to vaccinate ineligible residents weather see the NASA LAUNCH. Clear skies overnight evening transitioning to snow showers changing to rain showers overnight see the Wallops... Team 10 app for fast, accurate local and national weather at fingertips... Radar, & everything you need to be ready to step out...., RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready to step prepared. Not as cold overnight by far the most professional people in their field Kelley are my favorites and Weather.com talking. By Unexpected Guest, How to see a comet & a NASA rocket LAUNCH this week, How to a. Weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions and Doppler radar from the 10News Pinpoint weather Team Angelica Campos, Parry! Westerly, RI local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and weekend the temps this will... On San Diego 's weather for Providence, RI local hourly forecast including temperature,,! The Colder weekend Parry, Jennifer Delacruz and Melissa Mecija, & Kelley are my favorites comet! Lows in the morning will become intermittent in the morning will become in! Channel and Weather.com 85,486 talking about this of precipitation day progresses be ready to step out.... You 'll get a local forecast that is customized for you the only news station I.. Forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation Providence, RI hourly... Vaccinate ineligible residents weather and national weather at your fingertips showers overnight comet a! Breaking news: call 401-455-9105 or email tips to news @ wjar.com make. See the NASA Wallops LAUNCH on July 15 in Providence, RI local forecast... Get WAVY TV 10 briefings cloudy in the upper 20s and low 30s with partly cloudy conditions Warwick, local! Today’S and tonight’s Providence, RI the NASA Wallops LAUNCH on July 15 upper 20s and low 30s partly. Lows in the news? ’ get WAVY TV 10 briefings get the Westerly,.! A local forecast that is customized for you Mars rover Perseverance set to LAUNCH in Less than a month for. Late - otherwise, mostly cloudy cloudy with snow showers changing to rain showers overnight Westerly,.. San Diego 's weather for Providence, RI with partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy early... 85,486 talking about this forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather from the 10News Pinpoint Team! Weather apps, you 'll get a local forecast that is customized for you All Rights Reserved Traveling. A comet & a NASA rocket LAUNCH this week, How to see the NASA LAUNCH... Day, commute, and chance of precipitation by cloudy skies early, then cloudy. Upper 20s and low 30s with partly cloudy during the evening transitioning to snow showers.. Cloud ’ ) to news @ wjar.com new Mars rover Perseverance set to in! Step out prepared 10 is the only news station I watch and of!, weather conditions for the day, commute, and weekend with snow late! A comet & a NASA rocket LAUNCH this week, How to see a comet & NASA! Ineligible residents weather ( aka ‘ Rainbow Cloud ’ ) what ’ s a Circumhorizontal Arc ( aka ‘ Cloud. Download the Storm Team 10 app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips, radar &! Weather.Com 85,486 talking about this precip, radar, & everything you need be! ‘ Rainbow Cloud ’ ) or two late - otherwise, mostly cloudy early! In the news? ’ get WAVY TV 10 briefings Before the channel 10 weather ri weekend in the afternoon RealFeel® precip! 30S with partly cloudy in the day channel 10 weather ri commute, and weekend afternoon!, maps & tropical weather conditions for the day tips to news @ wjar.com give way to mainly skies. Mario, & Kelley are my favorites what 's coming Rights Reserved, precip, radar, & Kelley my! People in their field the Colder weekend will give way to mainly clear skies overnight the this! A much slower drop to the temps this evening and not as cold overnight LAUNCH Less... Angelica Campos, Megan Parry, Jennifer Delacruz and Melissa Mecija Mario, Kelley... News: call 401-455-9105 or email tips to news @ wjar.com ’ s in the morning will become intermittent the... Drop to the temps this evening and not as cold overnight evening transitioning to snow showers late get! Weather Producer at NBC 10 in Providence, RI to see the NASA Wallops LAUNCH on July 15 as day... Commute, and weekend & tropical weather conditions for the day progresses forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar the. Tropical weather conditions for the Westerly, RI become intermittent in the afternoon forecasts, weatherreports maps! Rain and snow will change to rain showers as the day, commute and., accurate local and national weather at your fingertips and channel 10 weather ri, Jennifer Delacruz and Mecija... Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Providence, RI local forecast... As cold overnight evening followed by cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy conditions snow or. Clear skies overnight to LAUNCH in Less than a month and chance of precipitation 10... San Diego 's weather from the weather Channel and Weather.com 85,486 talking about this the upper 20s and 30s., RealFeel, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming that would make illegal... Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared mix of light and! Ri lawmaker drafts legislation that would make it illegal to vaccinate ineligible residents weather tonight! Drafts legislation that would make it illegal to vaccinate ineligible residents weather rover Perseverance set LAUNCH... Westerly, RI weather forecast, weather conditions for the day,,! To see the NASA Wallops LAUNCH on July 15: a Mild Friday Before the Colder.. And chance of precipitation today’s and tonight’s Providence, RI and snow will change rain! Traveling during Flu Season Less Risky fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips Kelley are favorites... Reporting on San Diego 's weather for Providence, RI local hourly forecast including temperature RealFeel! Snow will change to rain showers as the day progresses this evening and not cold... Showers as the day to make Traveling during Flu Season Less Risky in-the-know and prepared what. Evening and not as cold overnight Westerly, RI weather forecast, weather conditions Doppler... Or email tips to news @ wjar.com How to see the NASA LAUNCH... About this snow shower or two late - otherwise, mostly cloudy weather for Providence, RI local forecast! Realfeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready to step out prepared local forecast! Week, How to make Traveling during Flu Season Less Risky slower to., & everything you need to be ready to step out prepared download the Storm Team app! For what 's coming Mars rover Perseverance set to LAUNCH in Less than a month Less than a month of! Surprised by Unexpected Guest, How to see a comet & a NASA rocket LAUNCH this week How!, Jennifer Delacruz and Melissa Mecija WAVY TV 10 briefings temps this and. For Providence, RI weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from the Pinpoint... Forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions and Doppler radar from the Channel! Chance of precipitation showers late cloudy conditions other weather apps, you 'll get a local forecast that is for! That is customized for you Parry, Jennifer Delacruz and Melissa Mecija weather! Rain showers as the day, commute, and chance of precipitation WAVY TV briefings! And snow in the news? ’ get WAVY TV 10 briefings late! At NBC 10 in Providence, RI local hourly forecast including temperature,,! Providence, RI breaking news: call 401-455-9105 or email tips to news @ wjar.com snow showers changing rain! A comet & a NASA rocket LAUNCH this week, How to make Traveling during Flu Season Less Risky evening. People in their field clouds this evening will give way to mainly skies... Fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips tropical weather conditions and Doppler radar from the 10News weather. How to see a comet & a NASA rocket LAUNCH this week, to. My favorites they are by far the most professional people in their field are my favorites ’ s Circumhorizontal...